1. In the administration area of your shop in the main menu select Content / Categories and then Content preview.
2. On the left side under Pages select the contact form that you would like to edit.
3. In the preview on the right side you can see the contact form. If you would like to delete one of the fields of the form, hover the mouse pointer over that field and select the trash can icon. Confirm that you would like to delete the field. The field for the email address cannot be deleted.
4. Fields that must be filled out by the user are marked with a *. If one of those fields should not be mandatory any more, hover the mouse pointer over that field and select the pencil icon. For the option Must be specified by the user select No. Select Apply. The field for the email address is always mandatory.
5. You can insert a checkbox that needs to be checked in order to submit the form. To do this, select + Add form field. For Type, select Check box. Enter a heading as the Field name and under Additional note text below the form field the text that should be displayed there. Under Must be specified by the user, select Yes. Select Apply.
While this article contains basic advice, it makes no claim to completeness or accuracy. It may not under any circumstances replace legal advice in individual cases.