How to add a Facebook button on product and blog pages1. In the administration area in the main menu, select Marketing and then Social Web.
2. Select Facebook.
3. Under Display Facebook button, select whether a Facebook button should be displayed on product pages and/or in blog posts.
4. Specify the button design under Which Facebook button should be displayed?
5. Under Display faces on the Facebook button, specify whether to display the faces of people who like your website on Facebook.
6. Save the changes.
The Facebook button is now displayed on product pages and/or in blog posts the way you want it.
How to add a Facebook button on a different page1. In the administration area in the main menu, select Content/Categories and then Content preview.
2. Select the subpage of your website that you want to edit from the page tree on the left.
3. Select one of the framed areas in the preview to edit it.
4. In the multifunction bar, select App.
5. Select Facebook.
6. Make the required settings.
7. Select Apply.
8. Save the changes
The Facebook button is now displayed on the desired page.
If you offer your website in multiple languages, you should enter the content in all these languages. For more information, refer to How do I create content in more than one language?