Why should I sell on eBay?Selling on eBay offers a number of advantages:
• For your online shop, you need to take care of marketing. On eBay you can immediately reach millions of customers worldwide.
• You can see and edit all relevant information to your eBay listings (for example, the status of offers or the orders) directly in the administration area of your shop.
• eBay offers seller protection.
• You can take advantage of the trustworthiness of eBay.
• Many of the product properties, which already exist in your shop, can be automatically used for eBay listings. Therefore, you do not need to enter this information twice.
What do I need to do in order to sell on eBay?1. If you do not have an eBay account yet, you should visit the eBay site for your country (for example www.ebay.co.uk) and set up a free account.
2. If you do not have a PayPal account, you should set this up in the course of your registration on eBay. Then your customers can pay via Paypal. If you already have a PayPal account, you link it on the eBay website with your eBay account.
3. Link your eBay account with your online store and authenticate your account. Please read, How do I connect my online shop to my eBay account?
4. Take care of the basic settings under Settings >> eBay Setting.
5. Edit the e-mail that your eBay customers receive from your online shop. Please read, How do I edit the e-mail which eBay customers get from me?
6. Enable one or more templates for your eBay listings. Please read, How do I design eBay offers and use templates?
When you are done, you can put your products on eBay.